Τρίτη 4 Νοεμβρίου 2008

New yarn! ready to get to work! ^^




So, today my perfect halloween yarn arrived! I went to take it from the post office in the morning and it has so many people that i had to be late at class! Well, only for a quarter but who cares! This yarn definitely worths it!
I bought it from my favorite etsy yarn shop, Weird and Twisted!
But i wont tell you more about this shop  cause their yarns are definetely all mine! If they are not yet, they soon will be, so back off!! *giggles*

Thus, im presenting to you my new yarn ! ^^ Spooked!(goes perfectly well with my shop name doesnt it? ;P )

Its made especially for Halloween and it has pretty little ghost beads on! ^^
I can't wait to use it for my dolls, i really cant!! ^^

Plus, ive already found another new halloween yarn thats been made in those girls' shop, and i absolutely adore it :(
I probably will buy it just to make sure that no one else will get it before me lol!
Although i really cant make any new dolls right now, ive got to take my biology exams in 17th and 18th of november. To RE take them actually.. so yeah.
For these few days I MUST NOT deal with any new dolls lol.
But as soon as my exams are over im definitely gonna start working on my new doll. Cant wait to get my hands on this beautiful yarn!
Perhaps ill use it also for a doll keyring, who knows!

Although doll keyrings are pretty sensitive im afraid, you cant put such a beautiful yarn on a doll keyring, since it can be worn out or get easily damaged. 
Im afraid i cant make any other kind of doll keyrings since i make them small but they still need to be treated very kindly.. so that they hair wont be destroyed. Thats the most important i suppose. I should just make small dollies not keyrings. As for the keyrings i should just put them the simple sock yarn that isnt so soft or anything but it cant be destroyed  as easily as the mohair for example and thats the good part.