Σάββατο 15 Νοεμβρίου 2008

fuck fuck fuck fuck F U C K and yes I LOVE TO SAY FUCK.

im really really pissed, upset, angry, depressed and i really dont know what the fuck else i am.
The festival thing? yeah it wont happen really.

I got in a fight with my mother and she didnt let me go after all because as she said. she doesnt want her daughter to sell dolls in a festival. you know what? FUCK HER.
FUCK FUCK FUCK HER.

I would be a fucking hooker just to disgrace her name.

But yes im stupid enough to tell her that i will go to Athens to sell dolls in a festival. you know what? fuck me too.

im so glad that my bunny bit her when she walked out of my room. I love my bunny so much more right now.

I will probably send my dolls to Athens and ask that girl that organizes the festival to be sold somewhere along with the cds, t shirts and stuff. I dont know what will happen with the money after that of course. But I will certainly write down every single thing that i will send there, so that i know whats been sold and how much i gained. I dont think they will rob me or smthng but still.

I hope i can make at least that happen.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: