Παρασκευή 14 Νοεμβρίου 2008

crash crash crash..... new yarns.








Today my new skeins of yarn arrived! I ordered them of course from my favorite etsy yarn shop(one more time^^). They arrived so soon that i was shocked lol. Like it took 3 days from Germany to Greece for my yarns to arrive! Thats something really good actually..
At last something good, since lately i havent been sleeping much, i have terrible headaches and im almost always cold. Ive got too many things to do and im afraid im going to crash in a bit. But either way, ill keep going and hopefully stay on my feet.
I dont have the support of diyscene anymore, since ive been "vanished" from the forum(thanks to the good old fellows of the diyscene). Im simply invisible to any other members of the forum and no one can see my threads, posts or even the personal msgs that i might send to a member. I am like.. invisible. You know some people cant accept honesty or being told the truth. They always want to hear "nice stuff", and as they told me if i cant post something nice i shouldnt post at all. So, yeah, im off there.
Unfortunately now I'll have to promote and ask the critique of etsy or other people on my own about my stuff. So, anyone who is reading this blog id love to hear his/her opinion.
I am thinking of making smaller dolls for the festival that I am going to be selling them, in december. Like, instead of making these big dolls that ive been making lately(like the one thats 35cm), i can make dolls half her size(like 15cm) and also head keyrings! I thought of that simply because im going to sell these in a festival, which means that people are going there to see bands playing, i really cant sell my big dolls there(although im gonna bring them with me), but i find it hard to believe that there will be people that will actually buy big dolls and carry them in the concert. Small dolls and keyrings are probably more possible to sell i believe.
What do you think?

The photos are from the yarns that I am going to use for this purpose.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: