Παρασκευή 7 Νοεμβρίου 2008

WOOHOOOO!!!!





Soo, remember my spooked yarn? ive finally used it!
But lets take it from the start,
I found this giril on myspace, from my dolls profile, she is in a metal band and she plays the bass.
She's not though from my town she's from Athens(the biggest town in Greece, I live in the second bigger after Athens).



She told me that she really liked my dolls but couldn't afford bying one now, BUT she could buy a keyring, for her bass. Thus, she made a custom order to me, to make her a small dollie, to hang it from her bass and have her on in concerts and in general.
She also told me though(and here comes the good part, fellows). That she is the coordinator of an underground festival that will take place in Athens, several metal/rock bands will play there, and she asked me if i wanted to sell my dolls there. Well, OFCOURSE i said yes!
Im luck too cause my class is off on fridays and the festival is from 5th december until 7th. Thus, its from friday to Sunday, plus ive found a friend to come with me so that i wont be completely alone.
(I kinda dispise Athens and big cities in general). I cant start making more dolls until the 18th of november as ive already said, BUT ive ordered some beautiful skeins of yarn so that i can afford it, and make at least 3 more dolls and a few keyrings for the festival.
So, this is the first keyring ive made yesterday! Ive heard good things about it until now.. although im not completely sure about it lol. She hasnt got a name yet but ill surely find one.

She's got one stitched bleeding eye, one full bleeding eye, a tattoo in the left side of her face and she hides little ghosts in her hair!

1 σχόλιο:

TQ είπε...

Awesome! I like what you did with our yarn - that keyring looks stunning and scary! ;-)